Evening clouds

Evening clouds
Sunshine and Clouds

Tuesday 18 October 2022

An interruption to #100WorkingDays

 Time’s progressing in my blog series and thus far not a lot has got in the way. Yesterday though I got to appreciate the caring kindness of a night nursing team as they welcomed my mum to their ward. Quickly settled from the A&E trolley she was tucked up in bed.

A property check, phone numbers noted, and reminding them her hearing is not great was all they needed from me just now. Sadly a hearing aid has gone missing so they promised to track it down.I’m not certain they’ll succeed despite their determination.

Mum praised the care she’d had from paramedics and A&E staffs. Her chest infection was quickly recognised and treatment begun. The NHS doing its thing in its unsung way. Our thankfulness is undimmed. And hoping normal blogging will return soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment